RAINY RIVER FIRST NATIONS
Invites applications for the position of
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATION
Under the direction of Chief and Council, the Manager of Administration
is responsible for the planning, directing, implementing and evaluating
the organizational and administrative activities of the First Nations. In
conjunction with other program managers, the Manager of Administration
coordinates and directs proactive strategies to effectively address community
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Proven experience with program management, human resource
management, financial administration, budget development and policy
- Demonstrated experience in the drafting and implementation of
administrative policies and procedures;
- Ability to maintain diplomacy, discretion and respect when liaising with
Chief and Council, other managers, community members, contractors and
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written and
- Knowledge and respect for Rainy River First Nations’ culture, traditions,
practices and lifestyles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide current Criminal Reference Check satisfactory to
the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours, which may include
evenings and weekends;
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM on Friday, May 16, 2018. Applications
must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3) employment related
references (two (2) of which must be from a current or recent supervisor) with
permission to contact these references.
Please submit application to: James Pavier, Human Resources Officer
Rainy River First Nations
P.O. Box 450
Emo ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact James Pavier, Human Resources
Officer at (807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those
invited for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities
in the recruitment process upon request.