Rainy River District
Victims Services Program
Announces an employment opportunity for a
RECEPTIONIST/DATA ENTRY CLERK
(Part time/Contract Position)
Reporting to the Program Manager and/or the Volunteer Coordinator/
Administrative Assistant, the Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk is
responsible for assisting with the daily service delivery of the Rainy
River District Victim Services Program (RRDVSP). This is a parttime, contract position, 4 days per week, until March 31, 2019 with the
possibility of renewal.
- High level of proficiency with respect to Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Office, Excel and Power Point and Social Media;
- Excellent communication, written, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with reporting templates and requirements of funding
- Must be flexible with respect to time. This successful candidate will
be expected to complete the Volunteer Training Program and assist in
providing after hours on call coverage;
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle;
- The successful candidate will be required to provide an enhanced
criminal records check.
To Apply: Applications can only be forwarded in person, by mail, by
email or by fax, addressed to:
334 Scott Street
Fort Frances, Ontario, P9A 1G9
Email: email@example.com Fax: 274-5690
Applications must include: A cover letter and resume that includes
3 professional references along with written authorization to contact
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than Friday, April
20th at 4:00 p.m.
A complete job description is available by calling RRDVSP at 274-5687
or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.