Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking
experienced individuals to become part of our multi-skilled
maintenance teams while contributing to our ongoing success.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A valid Ontario Journeypersons certificate or Interprovincial
“Red Seal” Industrial Mechanical Millwright Certificate.
- A positive work attitude and a keen sense of responsibility,
particularly with respect to safety and environmental policies
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid computer skills and experience with electronic
- Experience in the Pulp and Paper industry will be considered
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor,
your responsibilities include:
- Performing mechanical repairs to machinery and plant support
systems, including all rotating and stationary equipment.
- Working with preventative maintenance programs and
documenting accurate maintenance records.
- Working with a wide array of precision tools, including
computerized alignment equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret machine drawings.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization
that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of
employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider
joining our Team. Please forward your cover letter, resume and
copy of certification, in confidence, by Wednesday April 25th,
2018 at 3:00pm CDT to
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only
those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.