Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an experienced individual to become part of one of our multiskilled maintenance teams while contributing to our ongoing success. A progressive community set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers excellent recreational, fishing and outdoor activities.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A Grade 12 diploma or community College Certification.
- A valid Interprovincial Machinist Certification.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in the Pulp and Paper industry will be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your responsibilities include:
- Safety-oriented mindset with the focus on mill safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Able to set-up and operate all equipment within the machine shop.
- Ability to use precision-measuring tools and work to close tolerances.
- Retain proper maintenance records.
- Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings/blueprints.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please forward your resume and proof of certification, in confidence, by 3:00pm CDT on Wednesday April 18th, 2018 to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.