The potential candidate will be able to perform various manual labor
tasks that assist the Integrity crew with the installation, maintenance
and repair of our gas transmission line and its equipment. General
mechanical experience would be an asset as the candidate may be
required to work around heavy equipment and maintain equipment,
e.g., pumps, generators, and compressors, with the assistance of
- Safely and skillfully operate equipment, shovels and hand tools
to dig around pipelines and other utilities, uncover lines, and
- Clean and prepare pipe for coating application and assist in
applying wrap and coating of the pipe.
- Assist in carrying and moving of tools, materials, equipment, etc.,
associated with pipeline excavation, right of way maintenance, etc.
- Work as a welder’s helper when needed for pipeline work
- Maintain work area around pipeline facilities, excavations, service
equipment, load and unload materials from trucks and equipment
by hand, any combination of the associated tasks.
- Work as a team member to safely and efficiently complete
- Safety/Fire watch duties. Organize tools and equipment, clean
trucks/trailers and welding shop as required.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Pre- employment and random drug screening is a condition
- Hold a passport with a clean record to gain a temporary US
- Wear proper PPE (personal protective equipment) while
The following skills would be an asset:
- Computer skills (Microsoft)
- Standard First Aid
Please forward inquiries and resumes to:
Manager, Pipeline Operations
Emo, Ontario P0W 1E0
Deadline for application submission: Wednesday April 18, 2018.
Employment is conditional upon successful completion of preemployment drug screening.