Pwi-Di-Goo-Zing Ne-Yaa-Zhing Advisory Services is seeking a
highly professional, knowledgeable individual who has the vision,
courage and dedication to employ as the Waste Management
The Waste Management Coordinator will assist the members of
First Nations of Pwi-Di-Goo-Zing Ne-Yaa-Zhing Advisory Services
with program support in the area of solid waste management and
waste diversion programming within the area.
Qualifications and Requirements for this position are as follows;
· College diploma or University degree in an Environmental
Management related discipline, such as Environmental
Technician/Technologist or related field;
· High School Diploma or Equivalent;
· Mandate of Pwi-Di-Goo-Zing Ne-Yaa-Zhing Advisory Services;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point,
· First Nation governments, cultures, and lifestyles;
· Knowledge of Provincial and Federal government programs;
· Professional and technical expertise in assessing programs,
and policies relating to the effective and efficient operation of
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: Friday, March 16, 2018 no later than 12:00 NOON (CST)
Application: To ensure consideration, please submit a covering
letter, resume and two professional references - one of which must
be from a current or former supervisor. Written authorization to
contact references must be included with the application.
Applications can be forwarded in person, by Postal Mail, or fax to:
Pwi-Di-Goo-Zing Ne-Yaa-Zhing Advisory Services
ATTN: WASTE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
P.O Box 522, Fort Frances, ON, P9A 3M8
Phone: (807) 274-8531 Fax: (807) 274-4330
Location: Advisory Services Office, Top Floor - Nanicost Building,
1455 Idylwild Drive, Fort Frances, ON
Salary: Commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
Contact: Marc McPherson –Technical Services Advisor
· Job descriptions are available upon request by calling our office
at (807) 274-8531.
· While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants
selected for an interview will be contacted.