RAINY RIVER FIRST NATIONS
Invites applications for the position of
LAND CODE LIAISON
(1 YEAR CONTRACT with possibility of extension)
Reporting to the RRFN Lands & Natural Resources Department, the
Liaison will Assist with the development and revisions of the Rainy
River First Nations Land Code and facilitate community outreach
- University degree or Post-Secondary education (in a related field)
and relevant work experience.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator with excellent
- Understanding and knowledge of stakeholder and community
concerns; must genuinely like working with the public.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Community knowledge an asset.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and workshops.
- Knowledge of computer software applications, such as MS, Word,
MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Suite
- Knowledge or experience working with First Nation organizations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Ability to work with little or minimal supervision.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, February 21st,
2018. Applications must include a cover letter, current resume, three
(3) employment related references (two (2) of which must be from
a current or recent supervisor) with permission to contact these
Please submit application to: James Pavier, Human Resources
Rainy River First Nations
P.O. Box 450
Emo ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact James Pavier, Human
Resources Officer at (807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those invited
for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities
in the recruitment process upon request.