RAINY RIVER FIRST NATIONS
Invites applications for the position of
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Rainy River First Nation
Economic Development Corporation
Reporting to the RRFNEDC Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer
will administer the daily operations and projects of the Corporation and will
provide advice to the Board of Directors based on business and financial
analysis of current and proposed activities.
- A university degree in either Business, Finance, Economics or another
- A preferred minimum of ten (10) years of experience in business
development, financial analysis and strategic planning;
- Highly experienced in strategic and business development, operational
management, and human resources management;
- Strong knowledge with corporate and tax laws, corporate securities/shares,
corporate structures, corporate roles and responsibilities;
- Strong knowledge of fiscal management and responsibility, business
finance, contracts, and partnerships; and
- Proven office administration skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to provide current Criminal Reference Check satisfactory to
the First Nation;
- Must adhere to the Rainy River First Nations’ Drug Testing Policy;
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours, which may include
evenings and weekends;
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- To commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume, three (3)
employment related references (two of which must be from a current or
recent supervisor) with permission to contact these references.
Please submit application to: James Pavier, Human Resources Officer
Rainy River First Nations
P.O. Box 450
Emo ON P0W 1E0
For further information, please contact James Pavier, Human Resources
Officer at (807) 482-2479 ext. 249.
We thank all applicants but only those invited
for an interview will be contacted.
The Rainy River First Nation is an equal opportunity employer.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities
in the recruitment process upon request.