Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking
individuals to become part of our Operations Team.
Reporting to the Pulp Mill Superintendent, the Shift Supervisor will
have the leadership/management responsibilities for the crews in the
Pulp mill on a shift basis.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide leadership to the crews on shift to ensure consistent,
safe mill operations by achieving and maintaining operating
- Provide feedback, coaching, and support to ensure a positive,
constructive and productive work environment.
- Role model safe work habits and practices.
- Previous supervisory experience in industrial operations.
- Ability to lead safety improvements through personal
commitment and procedures.
- Strong knowledge base of industrial safety procedures
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and experience leading
a team to achieve positive results.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities.
- You possess solid computer skills.
- Previous supervisory experience in the pulp and paper industry
will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization
that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of
employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider
joining our Team. Please forward your cover letter and resume, in
confidence, by Friday January 19th, 2018 at 3:00 pm CDT to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only
those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.