EXCELLENT PEOPLE MAKE EXCELLENT BUSINESS
Norbord is the leading global OSB manufacturer our success comes from
hiring skilled and talented team members in all areas of our business.
We are dedicated to developing and retaining a strong and committed
workforce that ensures we remain at the front of manufacturing
excellence. At Norbord we are committed to teamwork and safety without
compromise. We are currently seeking an exceptional individual for the
PROCESS CONTROL COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Process Control Coordinator
is responsible for designing electrical, instrumentation and control
systems in support of plant operations and maintenance activities.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Configuration and development of industrial computer network systems
for HMI and PLC systems.
· Optimization of the facilities’ process control systems as well as
improving reliability of the process systems.
· Supervising and performing HMI, VFD and PLC programming.
· Performing field start up tasks, coordinating instrumentation calibration
and maintenance support.
· Support the operations and maintenance groups during normal and
abnormal plant operation.
· Updating CAD drawings for process and instrumentation diagrams.
· Maintaining of equipment and/or process related software.
· Be part of an on-call system designed to provide resources to production
team during off hours.
· Relief supervision for a crew of 6-10 employees.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with
process control and instrumentation. Experience working with smart field
devices, Allen Bradley CLX(motion control), and PLC5 PLCs, VFDs and
instrumentation such as control valves, process analyzers, flow, pressure
and temperature transmitters as well as PID and tuning controls are
areas considered in the selection process. Excellent troubleshooting and
problem solving skills are required. Strong organizational, interpersonal
and communication skills are a must to effectively participate in a team
environment. Strong working knowledge of software applications such as
Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word are required.
· Competitive salary based on education/experience
· Defined Contribution Plan
· Health, dental, and vision plan
· Life insurance
Interested applicants should send their letter of application and current
resume by Friday, January 5, 2018 to Tanya Townson, Human Resources
Mail: Norbord Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 2000
Barwick, ON P0W 1A0
Only those applicants selected to participate in the recruitment process
will be contacted.