THE UNITED NATIVE FRIENDSHIP CENTRE
(Part Time - 15 - 20 hrs/week)
The United Native Friendship Centre is seeking a highly motivated
individual for the position of Maintenance Worker.
· High school diploma/GED;
· Experience in building maintenance;
· Ability to perform minor repairs;
· Proficient with power and hand tools and grounds keeping equipment;
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
· Effective communication skills;
· Ability to multi-task and establish priorities;
· Excellent time management;
· Must have up-to-date First Aid/CPR and WHMIS certifications;
· Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle;
· A satisfactory Criminal Reference Check must be submitted prior to
Please send cover letter, resume and three work related references to:
Personnel Selection Committee
United Native Friendship Centre
Mail: P.O. Box 752, Fort Frances, Ontario P9A 3N1
Drop off: 516 Portage Avenue, Fort Frances Ontario
Closing Date: Friday, December 15, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
A complete job description is available at 516 Portage Avenue, Fort
Frances, Ontario and on our website www.unfc.org.
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be