The Fort Frances Library
Then and Now
The Fort Frances Public
Library was organized in 1898. In 1914, the first public library board
was formed and voted to build a new building for the library. Carnegie Building
was officially opened on January 14, 1915. In 1967, The Town of Fort Frances constructed an addition to the library
.The addition was the Town's Centennial project.
Fort Frances Times and Rainy Lake Herald